Cool buddy cool....

Monday, February 15, 2010

Witty father....

A teenage guy's experience..... Witty father....


Took my elderly dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 84).
 
We decided to grab a bite at the food court.  
 
I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.
 
The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours: green , red , orange , and blue .  
 
My dad kept staring at him.  
 
The teenager would look and find him staring every time.  
 
When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked:
 
'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?'  
 
Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; knowing he would have a good one.  
 
And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response:
  
'Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.'    

3 comments:

Nataly said...

are u a Crazy? don't frustrated yours self.

Vani said...

:))))

Anonymous said...

finasteride 5mg propecia side effects on pregnancy - can you buy generic propecia