Cool buddy cool....

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

They say it's mocking...

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I'm perfect.

Practice makes man perfect. nobody is perfect... then why practice?

If I save time, when do I get it back?

The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

As I said before, I never repeat myself.

Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.

War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.

Best way to prevent a hangover is to stay drunk.

If your father is a poor man, it is your fate
but, if your father-in-law is a poor man, it's your stupidity.

I was born intelligent... education ruined me.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station... Whatmore can I say!

If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the others here for?

Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile.
I can work fascinates, I can watch people working for hours...

The Best of Proverbs:
   Should women have children after 35?
   No, 35 children are enough

Living on Earth may be expensive...but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun....!

Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep!

SMOKING KILLS SLOWLY. So what? Who's in a hurry?

A drunk was hauled into court.
  "Mister", the judge began, "you've been brought here for drinking...."
  "Great," the drunk exclaimed. When do we get started ?

No comments: